The book is based on original new research conducted to rigorous academic standards and is endorsed by the leading authority on Sensory Processing Sensitivity, Dr. Elaine Aron, who has written a wonderful foreword for the book.
In support of this new book I will be traveling to various blogs around the world doing guest posts explaining more about Thrive and expanding on certain aspects of the book. I invite you to join me on this blog tour and learn more about the many issues related to the highly sensitive person and career!
You may purchase the print version of the book at:
- drtracycooper.com (US HSPs only, due to high shipping costs)
- Createspace (https://www.createspace.com/5518468)
- Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Thrive-Highly-Sensitive-Person-Career/dp/1514693232/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1439050665&sr=1-1)
The Ebook version may be found at:
- Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Thrive-Highly-Sensitive-Person-Career-ebook/dp/B011SDSKJK/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1439050665&sr=1-1)
- Smashwords (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/560814)
- Kobo (https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/thrive-the-highly-sensitive-person-and-career)
- Barnes and Noble (http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/thrive-tracy-cooper-phd/1122326622?ean=2940150968042)